Columbus, Ohio Winter Organized Play

By Interfectus, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Organized Play

Hi All, I've been contacting FLGSs to see if any store is hosting organized play with FFG's new Winter Kit for the SW:LCG. No one is as far as I can tell. But the Soldiery (in Clintonville) encouraged me to organize some players, and then they'd be happy to host organized play. I'm sure other shops would be happy to host as well.

So I'm posting this to see if anyone would be interested in participating in Columbus. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but I'll do some investigating if there's enough interest on here and on cardgamedb.

Thanks!

I'm certainly down. I used to play there last year. I'd like to start playing again. What day is it happening?

I'd like to get back into playing.

So... is this happening?

Not a tournament with a Winter Kit or anything, but we play on Tuesday evenings at Packrat Comics in Hilliard. We are always looking for more folks. we only have about 4 regulars at this time. If we could get a couple more, I'm sure I could convince the owners to order the prize kits in the future.

Any questions, just PM me.

Not a tournament with a Winter Kit or anything, but we play on Tuesday evenings at Packrat Comics in Hilliard. We are always looking for more folks. we only have about 4 regulars at this time. If we could get a couple more, I'm sure I could convince the owners to order the prize kits in the future.

Any questions, just PM me.

What time do you guys start?

I tried to PM you, but I got an error that says you " can not use the messaging system".