Two questions: Travelling Enemies and Success Token Allocation on Aid Maneuvers

By polyheadronman, in Warhammer Quest: The Adventure Card Game

Just got the game and love it! (I have no XP with OG version OR Pathfinder:ACG so I really have no reference. I just think this is another gem for FFG). Thanks to everyone who worked so hard on it.

Now: When travelling from one room to the next, do the enemies that each hero is engaged with travel with you? The only reference in the...reference, points to enemies in the shadows being discarded. It never mentions engaged foes. I have been playing it as the engaged enemies travel with their respective heroes. I love this because it presents the conundrum of how far you go to either side of the exploration vs. combat scale. Just want to make sure I'm doing it right.

Next question: when performing an AID action, can the hero I am aiding allocate the success tokens to an action that is already exhausted? The rules are not specific either way. It seems inconsistent to try and give six+ successes to a hero who can only allocate said tokens to one readied action (limit of 2 tokens).

Engaged monsters travel with you. It's definitely in the rules somewhere...

Titeman is correct, engaged enemies travel with you.

As for Aid action tokens, the target can assign them to any action, whether it's exhausted or not.