overlord deck- drawing the last card

By oren2, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

in vanilla decent when the ol draws the last card the heroes lose 3 ct.

what happens in RTL- does the overlord recieve 3 ct?

oren said:

in vanilla decent when the ol draws the last card the heroes lose 3 ct.

what happens in RTL- does the overlord recieve 3 ct?

Yes

ok-thx

i have another question:

In outdoor encounters all heroes who were not killed are automatically healed and restored to full fatigue. when the heroes finish the 3rd dungeon and

emerge to the surface are they healed? or do they carry on their wounds and loss of fatigue?

They are never insta-healed, unless they are ispher or Red Scorpion, only instantly recover fatigue.

oren said:

ok-thx

i have another question:

In outdoor encounters all heroes who were not killed are automatically healed and restored to full fatigue. when the heroes finish the 3rd dungeon and

emerge to the surface are they healed? or do they carry on their wounds and loss of fatigue?

And to answer your question: the only thing they get full back after a dungeon is their Fatigue, and that is effectively at the start of the next week (I think). Think of it as the heroes have had a chance to catch their breath and so are at least fully Fatigued up, but they haven't gone to the hospital, so have not healed any wounds.

-shnar

shnar said:

oren said:

ok-thx

i have another question:

And to answer your question: the only thing they get full back after a dungeon is their Fatigue, and that is effectively at the start of the next week (I think). Think of it as the heroes have had a chance to catch their breath and so are at least fully Fatigued up, but they haven't gone to the hospital, so have not healed any wounds.

-shnar

Fatigue is gotten back immediately, so if you have multiple encounters on your way to visit a dungeon (perhaps you were swarmed by lieutenants), you'd have full fatigue for each encounter and also for the dungeon.