Your Painted Figures

By Fulkren, in Fury of Dracula

A place to post pictures of your Painted Fury of Dracula Models! id thought id share what i did for my models to give other hobbiest ideas :) .

003_zps0kgtbhso.png

Nice work Fulkren! I love the bases - and especially the way you've tied the color of the bases to the individual characters :)

I've just painted mine but ended up leaving the bases a plain grey. I might try adding a cobble effect or something.. anyway here's my set:

23665856139_8c37dffea9_b.jpg

Fantastic as ever Sorastro! Not sure if you are planning on making a video or not of the painting process, but I will use your figures as a guide. Even just a paint list would be great.

For the record, I hate you all! Why must I be blessed with a love for games and miniatures but cursed with no talent for painting! I'm so green with envy a coworker just asked me to sing "Rainbow Connection."

Fantastic as ever Sorastro! Not sure if you are planning on making a video or not of the painting process, but I will use your figures as a guide. Even just a paint list would be great.

Thank you Doodlebug! I'm afraid I was "off-duty" when I painted these (it was the first time in over a year that I've sat down to paint just for myself without making a tutorial!) so I freely improvised the color schemes and would struggle to remember them all, but let me know if there's a particular color you want help with and I might be able to recall what I did :)

For the record, I hate you all! Why must I be blessed with a love for games and miniatures but cursed with no talent for painting! I'm so green with envy a coworker just asked me to sing "Rainbow Connection."

Sorry Donut :D It's not as hard as you might think though..

I wasn't looking forward to painting these miniatures again, having painted them for version 2 already, so I painted some replacement ones from Reaper Miniatures (with some Green Stuff modifications). They are larger, but still work fine on the main map. tRxO9Cq.jpg

Edited by keschnell

Here are mine. I'm especially proud of the bases!

(Click for even bigger size if you want)

28158643756_a010f3a884_b.jpg

Edited by Hipsu

It's not unique, but I have painted finally mines also.

IMG_0598_k.thumb.jpg.453f25ca2b7acef2ee873d3eddcd7795.jpg

On 1/4/2016 at 1:22 PM, DeepOneRisen said:

You'd be surprised how far primer> highlight base layer > quality wash can get you.