Whew... A Very Busy Week!

By ynnen, in WFRP Archived Announcements

This was a whirlwind week.

Between the Emperor's Decree pre-release event and putting the finishing touches on Project Thunderbolt , it's been extremely busy -- and productive. It was a close call, but we were able to end the week with a bang and post not one, not two, but THREE Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay updates before the weekend.

Big thanks to all the folks on the FFG marketing crew who worked late and helped make all this happen!

Good luck FFG. I hope you guys have record breaking opening sales. From all the fans, thanks for your hard work bringing us a new version of our favorite game!

Wow. Thanks for all your hard work! The more I read, the more impressed I am with the thought and effort put into this product.

I was a bit worried yesterday before going to sleep, that we will not get any diary for the weekend.

It was a really pleasant suppraise when I woke up in the morning and saw huge amounts of new material to dig in gran_risa.gif

Thank You FFG.

Keep it up! aplauso.gif

Better have this under my tree for Xmas, so no delays please gui%C3%B1o.gif

great work guys!! lovin' all you are doing this this game gran_risa.gif

HiJay, thanks for all the hard work that You and all folks on the FFG are doing!I hope that WFRP3 will be a huge seccess, for me the game looks impresive and has a big potencial. I can't wait for the release.

... putting the finishing touches on Project Thunderbolt, it's been extremely busy -- and productive. It was a close call, but we were able to end the week with a bang and post not one, not two, but THREE Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay updates before the weekend.

O, finishing touches on Project Thunderbolt, You say? Hmm sound interesting. I wouldn't be suprised if the little box with "?" symbol on the front page would be Project Thunderbolt. ;) Now that would be a news.

Jay, since we have a thread from you. When you guys get the chance, could we get a "Players seeking Players" subforum here?

Thanks,

Jay H

Read both card diary today... Great Work!

Good to know you're still alive, Jay.

Don't blow a gasket before release day. gui%C3%B1o.gif