Star Wars Armada at AdeptiCon 2016, March 31st - April 3rd

By muwhe, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Red 3 Checking In, I’m Going to AdeptiCon

AdeptiCon is back, and in greater numbers! After last year’s success, AdeptiCon returns to the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center March 31st through April 3rd, 2016 ! The convention has once again partnered with Fantasy Flight Games to offer an even larger slate of fully operational Star Wars gaming! Highlights include an Imperial Assault skirmish tournament, an Armada tournament and a 3-day X-Wing tournament comprised of two qualifying heats and a finals event! You love prizes? We know. If you thought last year’s prize support was good, then hold on to your mynocks, because 2016 will blow you away like a peaceful planet. More event news will become available over the next few months, so stay on target!

Event Announcement

Preregistration Begins Monday, November 23th at 8PM CST

We are busy putting the final touches on the schedule for AdeptiCon 2016 and it is shaping up to be another fantastic year!

Full cart preview is up! The Event List is 99% complete and contains over 325 events, tournaments and hobby seminars!

If you’d rather sort and filter your way to your favorite events offline, you can use this Basic Event List in Excel format [Last Update: 11.18.15].

Please keep in mind, event days, times, prices and descriptions are still subject to change, but this should give you a great start at planning your AdeptiCon 2016 experience.

Preregistration opens on Monday, November 23rd at 8PM CST. Last year, our most popular events sold out within hours, so act quickly to reserve your spot in the events of your choice!

The only Star Wars Armada event I could find was the Thursday Armada Side Tournament. Is this the "main event" for Armada, so to speak? Or is there another event going up later?

I believe so, there is noting else Armada based almost entirely Xwing and Assault for FFG when it comes to Star Wars. Armada seem to be growing very very slowly. Now that my local store has about 4-5 ISD's sitting there I'm hoping a few new people get into it.

BTW I registered for this event, can't wait but also need a lot of games under my belt before I get there. Still trying to master the rules.