Locate the Rebel Base + Support

By Lyianx, in Star Wars: Empire vs. Rebellion

So, i just got this game tonight and im playing a solo game just to learn the rules and such. I ran accross a situation.

One faction lost, and had to be affected by the "Locate the Rebel Base" event card which reads "The player who loses this even must choose and reveal his strategy card before his opponent next round". I took that to mean, the loser, on the following round, had to pick his strat card, and reveal it, before the opponent picked his, all during the choose strategies step.

Support, however reads : "When this card is revealed , you may add 1 character resource card from your reserve to your resource deck".

If im going strickly off the text, this would mean, you would get the advantage of "Support" before the Struggle Phase even began because the Event card forced you to reveal it.

Am i correct in this?

I've been playing this game for a while now, but this question has got me stumped. :wacko:

But my gut feeling is that you are right. Resolve the "Support" card's when revealed effect immediately. But I would ignore the card's effect during the subsequent, Reveal Strategies step . If the card has already been revealed once, you can't re-reveal it, so to speak.