new box and old cards

By Darknight4, in Call of Cthulhu LCG

ok, i have been playing the old ccg for years, got out of it a bit, but i have just got the new box set,WOW what a big box.

nice presentation, good quality as usual :)

now i read in the back that its compatable with the old cards, but better put them in sleeves to disguise the back, (i do anyway)

but is there a card list of any cards i cant use? mentor to vaughn?

For a Legacy Tournament you can use all cards but those banned on FAQ 2.0 (Cost reducer rituals, Rite of Passage, Secrets of Bubastis, etc, and The Rip-off)

ah great thanks, my fault didnt think to look in the faq :)

darknight said:

ah great thanks, my fault didnt think to look in the faq :)

NOPROBLEMO! gui%C3%B1o.gif

there isnt really many cards you cant use is there? once in protectors you wouldnt know the difference, ah well its a nice box/board tokens etc plus a few cards i didnt have, i would like to replace my older ones with their new counterpart if possible though, now for some asylum packs..

I am not sure, but I think you can only use together those cards which not changed from CCG to LCG for a LCG Tournament... but really, I am not sure.

hmmm, not changed ? seems hard to find info dosent it? i dont play tournys any more so its not for that so really i suppose its not too important but would like to know for sure