Messing around with Sigfried

By B-Rad1234, in UFS Deck Building

So all this talk about Siggy got me thinking. The origional idea of the deck was to do an SSS sorta loop abusing Path of the Master's draw and The Entertainer for retarded damage, but with Life not being Hata's favorite symbol, it can't bump up it's control checks. So I decided I'd throw something else together and it sorta turned out like this:

Siegfried

Foundations: 36

Flexible Body x4
Genius Alchemist x4
Hunt for Jin x4
Know When to Talk x4
Memories of a Night x4
Perfect Sense of Balance x4
Recon x2
Regretful Existence x4
Relaxing Model x4
Torn Hero x4

Attacks: 15

Hilt Impact x4
Leaping Snap Kick x4
Yi Shan's Dragon Tail Leg Sweep x4
Law's Somersault Kick x3

Assets: 6

Eiserne Drossel x3
Robes of the Grand Master x3

Sideboard:

Soul Caliber x3

Atonning for his Wicked Deeds x4

Generic Life Card x1

Plain and simple, smash yonder face. Whatca think?

Swing Kick* > Leaping Snack Pack

Also, I much like Close Throw and Tiger Claw

B-Rad said:

but with Life not being Hata's favorite symbol, it can't bump up it's control checks.

B-Rad said:

but with Life not being Hata's favorite symbol, it can't bump up it's control checks.

Are you trying to say something sir?

Is building Siegfried like the new hot thing to do?
I like the life build of it.
But seriously no close throw? Stun 2 grabs are where girls get naked tech.

Nfxon said:

Is building Siegfried like the new hot thing to do?

Actually...yeah! I'd say that it is.

He's gone ignored for too long because, frankly, he looks boring and isn't as "obvious" as most other characters.

However, what people are realizing is what I did, that against all of the top tier characters, he gives +3-4 on all of his attacks for "free", something very few can attest to, especially early game.

It's about time people started to build him, and thankfully because of his mad damage pump he works amazingly off all 3 symbols, something very few characters can say themselves.

Awaken said:

B-Rad said:

Are you trying to say something sir?

The Hata has a hard on for his favorite symbols and is ignoring his other ones?

Back on topic, I do like the Close Throw, but with a diff 5 it doesn't fit into the spam a **** ton of attack idea of the deck.

B-Rad said:

The Hata has a hard on for his favorite symbols and is ignoring his other ones?

Back on topic, I do like the Close Throw, but with a diff 5 it doesn't fit into the spam a **** ton of attack idea of the deck.

Just wait til Soul Cal ;)

You're right, a 5 diff Throw may not seem like it goes with your theme

Unless of course your attack played prior was blocked, at which point you can play Close Throw at 4 difficulty ;)

True enough... I'll give it a try and see what happens