My guesses so far.

By KAGE13, in Star Wars: Rebellion

So look at the board it looks like different planets will build different units.

Ground units are built by the Orange icons. and fleets are built by the blue icons.

Looks like the death star(s) and the SSD are built by the turquoise icon. although I do not see that one on the board.

There is also a secret hidden base space with icons. My guess is that this base must be located at one of the planets that does not have any icons on it. There is at least 1 per sector.

Looks like triangles build the lighter units (fighters and soldiers), then circles, and then squares build the bigger units (ISD and MC80).

Anyone else have any insight?

Edited by KAGE13

There are 32 systems split into 8 sectors of 4 systems each. The following are depicted or named in the article or product info page: Alderaan, Bespin, Bothawui, Correllia, Dagobah, Mon Calmari, Nal Hutta and Sullust. I think I was able to make out the following systems in the larger map (albeit via a bit of extrapolation): Coruscant, Hoth and Kashyyyk.

That leaves 21 more systems to figure out... I'm assuming that at the very least we'll get the following: Endor, Naboo, Tatooine, Yavin. I'm reasonably sure we'll also get Anoat, Kessel and Kuat.

That's as far as I've gotten so far.

That leaves 21 more systems to figure out... I'm assuming that at the very least we'll get the following: Endor, Naboo, Tatooine, Yavin. I'm reasonably sure we'll also get Anoat, Kessel and Kuat.

Anoat is a sector, not a system though, isn't it? The Anoat sector does include Hoth, and I'd be willing to bet that will make an appearance, along with the other named systems from the movies.

Anoat is a sector, not a system though, isn't it? The Anoat sector does include Hoth, and I'd be willing to bet that will make an appearance, along with the other named systems from the movies.

Nah, there's an Anoat system in the Sector. Anoat Sector also has Bespin, so I think we'll get Anoat.

We should also get Alderaan, Eriadu, Carida, Chandrilla and Thyferra.

Nah, there's an Anoat system in the Sector. Anoat Sector also has Bespin, so I think we'll get Anoat.

We should also get Alderaan, Eriadu, Carida, Chandrilla and Thyferra.

I stand corrected. There has got to be an Alderaan so we can blow it up with the death star.

:)

So look at the board it looks like different planets will build different units.

Ground units are built by the Orange icons. and fleets are built by the blue icons.

Interesting thought. I wonder if that color pattern holds true for heroes as well. Maybe blue heroes help fleet movement and orange ones help out on the ground.

imperial_leaders.png rebel_leaders.png

who will build the wiki-site for the game??!

Interesting thought. I wonder if that color pattern holds true for heroes as well. Maybe blue heroes help fleet movement and orange ones help out on the ground.

imperial_leaders.png rebel_leaders.png

I think you're on the right track. I'm pretty sure the only way to move fleets around or land troops is if you have an "Admiral" or a "General." Mon Mothma can move fleets around even though she has no tactical capacity to draw cards. Leia can land ground troops, and draw one tactic card. This does leave a mystery as to the White Icon. What does this do?