Old Republic Campaign

By Deathwing, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny RPG

Perhaps.

I think there's a variance in the level of abstraction that different players find fitting.

Then again, it's also possible that many of the "abilities" for a SWTOR bounty hunter would be represented by equipment in the FFG game.

Well I mean ..... there is just stuff this system doesn't even do that the game does. The Bounty Hunter can do ranged healing by shooting other people. That's not something you're gonna get out of this system. But what you can do is combine Bounty Hunter with either the Doctor or Combat Medic to get the same general concept of a Bounty Hunter that's good at healing.

I haven't looked at the "bodyguard" spec in a while, but the other mercenary specs don't "heal with kolto blasters" any more. Even Bioware may have come to find that a bit too silly.

To be fair, my knowledge of SWTOR is about a year or two out of date. I haven't played the game since summer of 2014.

I run a clone war campaign with 2 friends and my brother. They builded Knight Level Character and I start the campaign with the tests to became padawan and being chosen by a master.

So... which FFG careers and specializations and talents and so on would be used to represent each class, advanced class, subspec, and the variations in combat skills?

Honestly I wouldn't work so hard on an accurate adaption. I'd use the game as is and adapt concepts using what's available. Between all three lines you can have just about any character concept.

So... which FFG careers and specializations and talents and so on would be used to represent each class, advanced class, subspec, and the variations in combat skills?

Honestly I wouldn't work so hard on an accurate adaption. I'd use the game as is and adapt concepts using what's available. Between all three lines you can have just about any character concept.

That seems to be the consensus.