Pre-Gen Character Printouts

By huud007, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

I need some help. I'm going to run Force & Destiny at my local gaming convention this weekend. I'm going to use the pregens from the beginner game (including the downloadable ones).

What I want to do is start the players off with their characters leveled up once with the 10xp. So they will sit down at the start of the mission and immediately look at their options for spending 10xp.

The best option would be to have a printout for the players that shows these two pages in the middle of the pamphlet because it walks them through everything, they can write down their choices for the 10xp expenditure. Does anyone have a scan of that entire 2-page view so that I could just take it to Kinkos and print out a color copy of it?

Thanks for the help.

All of my premades, from all the boxes (and those printed out from the site), have been taken apart and put into clear plastic sleeves, so that players at cons and events like that can mark them up with no problems, that might work for you too.

I haven't seen any scans or anything of that nature here on the boards.

Good luck though, I love running these kinds of events.

Sounds like I'm too late to this discussion, but...

Couldn't you simply color-xerox those two pages into a single 2-sided single page PC sheet?

Anyhoo... What'd you do and how'd it go?