Faction Deck For Organised Play - Confirmation

By paganeagle2001, in Deck Building

Okay, I'm a beginner, never done FFG organised play before and don't want to fail at the first step.

I have two cores, I have made some Faction decks and I just need a confirmation I have got it right.

The one thing is...... I have two sets of a single faction, both loyal banners and non loyal in the same deck, is that okay? I have the full deck of 60 cards already to go with neutral characters, location, events etc.

Next, do I just use the normal faction card or the agenda side for my deck?

The main reason I ask is that I don't want to get probs when I start with an opponent pulling in the referee.

All comments welcome.

All the best.

Richard

All you need is the normal faction card. The only time you need a banner is if you want to include non-loyal cards from a different faction.

I think I'm slightly confused. When building a deck you choose a faction (the front side of the card). Then if you want you run a single agenda (Fealty or the banner agendas found on the back side of the faction card). You should never have a faction card and then the same card as its agenda. These faction card and the agenda card start in play and do not count towards your deck card count. Your deck must then be made of 60 cards with no more than 3 copies of a single card. Your deck also must contain only cards from your faction and neutrals. If you are playing one of the banner agendas your deck must include at LEAST 12 NON-loyal cards from the banner faction. If you are playing the fealty agenda, your duck must not include more than 15 neutrals.

You aren't confused at all. You got it correct.

I meant I was confused with the Ops post on how he was constructing his deck