London Armada Players

By SmurfWedge, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Just a shout out to any Armada players in London.

We have a club night every Thursday and some Saturdays in Wandsworth SW London. Trying to get more players down.

Come one come all

What time and where do you meet?

I usually play at Dark Sphere but would welcome more games!

Hi mate

We usually play on Thursday evenings but the club does open sometimes on a Monday or Saturday.

I have pasted the below from our forum....but you can also google Eagle Gaming Club Wandsworth which will take you to our Forum.

The Spread Eagle is at 71 High Street, Wandsworth, London, SW18 2PT. Close to the town hall there is a regular bus service and the nearest train station is Wandsworth Town.

You can always go to Clapham Junction though and catch a bus from there. Most buses go past the pub.

We play in a dedicated large room above the pub.

We are open on Thursday nights from 5pm until the pub closes plus some weekends. We are hoping to expand our opening times to Monday nights soon. If you have any questions and want to know more about us before you register or join the club post your query in the 'ask a member' section.

The Eagle Gaming Club is the club formerly known as OG Games. We're based in Wandsworth, South East London and our member play a wide variety of games. Historically there has been a strong interest in GW material but most of our members are happy to try most gaming systems.
Warhammer; Age of Sigmar; X-Wing; Warmachine and Hordes; Star Wars Armada and board games are all frequently played.

Give me a shout if you are keen to come down and I can help with directions, etc

Edited by SmurfWedge

A bit late to the party but I'd certainly be interested. I played Massing at Sullust at Dark Sphere but have only ever played 1 regular opponent or taught other people the game.

I'll look up the details and be in contact.

Awesome mate

The more the merrier.

I was at Sullust at Dark Sphere too.

Just revitalising this thread to keep it visible

We have a club night every Thursday and some Saturdays in Wandsworth SW London. Trying to get more players down.
Come one come all

I can't do this Thursday but keen to come down the next time!

Just revitalising this thread.

Its been semi-successful as we have had 2 new players join but always looking for more players

Come one come all

Hiya... I'm interested in coming along one Thursday. I'll join your Eagle Gaming forums if that's okay? Cheers. Jon

Excellent more players always welcome for more variety in opponents.

Edited by Vae

Hiya... I'm interested in coming along one Thursday. I'll join your Eagle Gaming forums if that's okay? Cheers. Jon

Awesome Jon

Yip feel free to pop onto the forum and don't hesitate to contact me if you need directions or have any questions

Just throwing this out again!

Hey, is this all still running/on/willing to put up with a learning newbie?

Yeah, we have an active group that keeps on getting bigger and bigger! We have a real mix of experience at the moment.

Yes mate. The more the merrier.

We were all newbies once and we would be happy to assist you with getting to grips with the game. Give us a shout if you want to come down....I think Callum sent you a PM.

Hey bloomdream

Are you still interested in coming down one evening mate?

Refreshing this.

We are growing slowly and now have 8-10 regular players.

We are also open on Mondays night now

Bump

Bumping this in advance of the imminent arrival of Wave VI.

We have a great group of 10 regular players (of varying experience) and always happy to bring on new members or new players. We have a dedicated space 10 minutes from Clapham Junction Station, so if you are looking for a few games get in touch with me, @SmurfWedge or @TheCallum for more info.

All the best,

Andy

I'm working regularly in south London now, so that makes Clapham slightly more appealing for a post- work game.

19 minutes ago, ManInTheBox said:

I'm working regularly in south London now, so that makes Clapham slightly more appealing for a post- work game.

You'd be more than welcome to join us for a game anytime!

So is it every Thursday and Monday?

The club is open every Thursday for games of Armada, X-Wing, 40K, Guildball (to name a few) and board games.

That said, we are flexible and can open up any other night in the week too if there is demand. Just last night we had 6 Armada players and the Club to ourselves.

Thanks. Next time I'm free to come down on a Thursday I'll post here to see if there's anyone for an Armada matchup.

Hope to be there before too long. :D

Hi, I've just noticed this thread, so I though I will let you know about tournament in my local game store. Maybe someone will fancy a trip from London on Saturday. Anyone going to Euro and perhaps eager to train?