Searching for a Lost Legions Pack

By Mr.Glum, in Mutant Chronicles

Hello guys, I delayed too much the buy of the lost legions pack (never thought that it would sell out so fast!), and now I can't find one on the net.

Anyone has a spare one to sell me, or know where I can find at least one? gran_risa.gif

I remmember a fellow in this forum who had a store in Germany who said had intention of selling them here in Europe, ring any bells?

Thanks

Hola Mr.Glun haber si quedamos un dia para jugar , mientas tanto te dejo esto , miralo bien y pregunta al vendedor por que me parece que solo estan las de capitol y bauhaus , en otras palabras parece que faltan los dos bio gigantes y el corrodedor infernal

Legiones perdidas

Mr.Glum said:

[...]

I remmember a fellow in this forum who had a store in Germany who said had intention of selling them here in Europe, ring any bells?

Thanks

Do you mean me? gran_risa.gif

I´m sorry, but i sold them out several months ago within two week. Because of the high shipping costs i´ve never made a second order.

lol I'm still waiting for the day someone drops out of the hobby and puts a full set up on Ebay or other associated site(s). Until then its gaming and using proxies or conversions :P

Heidelberger Spieleverlag has some boxes left (or at least their internet systems says so). If you get a retail shop, they could order them there.

I'm in the US, does that German site work for me? Any news on where this is available for buy or trade? I just go the entire set (FFG holiday sale + ebay) and then learned about this set.

There seems to be a full set hidden in this Ebay auction .

I have 4 complete NIB unopened Lost Legion Packs if you want to make me an offer.

PM bchin_at_yosan_dot_edu if you're serious.

Morphology said:

I have 4 complete NIB unopened Lost Legion Packs if you want to make me an offer.

PM bchin_at_yosan_dot_edu if you're serious.

Do you still have one of those sets?