Error on AGoT2 LCG website description: #2 card sleeves vs #5s

By erazure, in The FFG Website

The extant description pages for the AGoT2 LCG chapter packs presently state that #2 Fantasy Flight card sleeves are the appropriate ones to use. I'm almost certain that this is incorrect, as the Core Set calls for #5s; based on the the item descriptions of both types of sleeves, #5s are indeed correct. Tt would be exceptionally odd for additional future cards of the same game to change sizes. I doubt anyone would be consulting those pages for what cards to use for the game, but nevertheless, an error is an error.

I would also suggest to your coders that putting the FFG card sleeve # in the item descriptions of the card sleeves could be useful; comparing the color of the infobox on the game product to the packaging of the card sleeves alone is unintuitive, even with the prompting header.

Thank you for taking a moment to ask a question about our website, and for providing the clear links so we can check.

The numbers you mention are the correct values. If you click the link to our Fantasy Flight Supply page ( https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/fantasy-flight-supply/ ) the image at the top should help make the code clear.

The color matches the color of sleeve required for that product. The number is the count of packs required to sleeve the entire set of cards found in the product.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any other questions!