BattleLore 2nd edition VASSAL game module

By g1ul10, in BattleLore

I don't know why, but I never posted this announcement in this forum, so here it is

A VASSAL module for BattleLore 2nd edition is available

you can download it from here http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:BattleLore_(Second_Edition) . The module is still evolving as I add things and remove bugs but it is playable and contains a selection of freely available scenarios. Any feedback is appreciated. Enjoy!

The updated version 0.7 of the VASSAL module contains all units, cards and tokens necessary to play the Herfarn Guardians and the Warband of Scorn army packs.

Players can select the deck they want to play with between those in the base game and those made available by the expansions. Further customization is allowed by selecting and replacing single cards. To facilitate off-line deployment and mustering phase, Lore decks can be saved to and loaded from external files.

Enjoy!

Edited by g1ul10

Looks really good.

Version 0.7.1 includes a button to toggle visibility of deployment hexes. Clicking this button, after the mustering and deployment phase the red/blue shades can be easily removed from the map hexes.