Looking for Sullust Event in Central Florida

By AverageBoss, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Title says is all. I live in Saint Cloud (close to Kissimmee). Me and a buddy are looking for a nearby Sullust event.

If you are willing to drive a couple of hours Sunshine Adventere games has one in Miami. I deive an hour down there but I think the group is worth the trip.

Theres is on the fourth from 11 am till their done.

Title says is all. I live in Saint Cloud (close to Kissimmee). Me and a buddy are looking for a nearby Sullust event.

Dogs of War in Palm Bay is doing one Saturday at 1PM, Paladin Games in Orlando(near UCF) is also doing it on Satuday, not sure on the time, but they're limiting entry to 10 so you'll need to contact them to pre-register. Sci-Fi City in Orlando(find them on meetup.com or Facebook, the website isn't really relevant anymore) is doing it starting at 10AM on Sunday, they're also taking pre-registration but are limiting entry to 30 so you should be ok, but can call them to let them know you're interested.

I'm surprised FFG hasn't done a list of participating stores, I'm pretty sure there was one for Imdaar Alpha for X-wing.

Edited by Otacon