Lynnwood, WA -- 'Call to Action' Skirmish Tournament

By RTTGamePub, in Imperial Assault Organized Play

11246496_1000075180015794_35227518265882

This is a call to action, I repeat, a call to action!

Have Imperial Assault? You need to try the ridiculously fun skirmish game mode if you haven't already.

To facilitate this we are hosting an Imperial Assault Skirmish Tournament the Sunday of October 11th at 1pm . Entry is $5 and we will be handing out prizes from the tournament kit and more if we have enough entrants. The tournament will begin with a thorough explanation of how Skirmish works because, let's face it, a lot of you have been babying yourselves with the Campaign mode!

Once everyone knows what they are doing, we will begin squad creation and then get to it!
Looking at 3 rounds Swiss, each round a different map pulled from the base set, and then players will roll to randomly play scenario A or B from the allotted map. Rounds will last 55 minutes, with an extra 10 minutes for set up and 10 minutes between matches.

Around the Table Gamer Pub is all-ages and located conveniently between Lynnwood and Edmonds, just a 10 minute drive north of Seattle.
For more info on the event and our location, check our facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/894029120704551/895073143933482/

Edited by RTTGamePub

I'd be there, but WA is like 8 hours' drive from me. :unsure:

I hope you have a great turnout!

Looking forward to coming to this. While I have participated in a ton of X-Wing tournaments, this will be my first IA tournament so it will be nice to walk into one that is more of an introduction to them.

I'd be there, but WA is like 8 hours' drive from me. :unsure:

I hope you have a great turnout!

Ha, thanks!