3x Warpstone Excavation
3x Armory

Tactics: 15 Cards

3x Rip Dere 'Eads Off!
3x We'z Bigga!
3x Favour of Mork
3x Waaagh!
3x Smash-Go-Boom!

Straight forward beatdown, most of the cards are self explanatory. Was contemplating running Troll Vomit, in case the deck got bogged down against too many defenders, but need a second opinion I think. Comments and criticism welcome and much needed :P

I like it, but I'm not sold on the Doom Divers . . . . I feel there could be something better to run in that spot.

Then again, maybe in multiples they are better.

I think the Orc deck is (at the moment, anyway) the only deck that really benefits from being this small but that being said, I still think you have too few cards in your deck. In light of that, the main weakness would be against a milling, card-removal deck AND ironically, against your own card drawing. You'll be racing against time to win the game before running out of cards. I've seen smaller-sized Orc decks get whumped against Dwarf/Empire hybrids using Forced March to make the Orc player draw more cards while removing or preventing the damage long enough to watch the Orc player get decked. :(

So I guess my only suggestion would be to add just a few more useful Neutral cards to pad your deck size a bit. But of course each to his or her own!

Cool deck - I happen to like Doom Divers, myself.

I'd be a little concerned about resource/card generation. The Village and Excavation are cheap, but also don't give you much, and if you're having to put your units into the Kingdom to build resources they aren't going to be part of your swarm.

How does it actually build up with sample draws?

In my orc deck i don't have the armories and still my orc deck might be my fastest deck at building up resources (and card draw). Don't be afraid to put high powered units in your kingdom or questzone. Benefits apart from fast resources is a good defence against early not so powerfull attacks, its not support dependant so it wont be crippled by support removing effects and orc units are sturdy so they wont be easily sniped. The orcs is good at making not so powerful units in the battlefield powerfull anyways (throug Whaagh, choppa and totem of gork).

Speaking of which, you shuld add a cupple of totem of gork to your list, they can really boost your battlefield. Some cloud of flies is a good idea to boost your means of getting one of your units damaged, + its a verry nice sniping abillity. Other cards you might want to have (at least one of them) is pillage, ironhide and smash em all to cripple opponents going for support dependant strategies.

(Im using snipe as a term for killing a unit outside of combat)

Wytefang said:

I think the Orc deck is (at the moment, anyway) the only deck that really benefits from being this small but that being said, I still think you have too few cards in your deck. In light of that, the main weakness would be against a milling, card-removal deck AND ironically, against your own card drawing. You'll be racing against time to win the game before running out of cards. I've seen smaller-sized Orc decks get whumped against Dwarf/Empire hybrids using Forced March to make the Orc player draw more cards while removing or preventing the damage long enough to watch the Orc player get decked. :(

So I guess my only suggestion would be to add just a few more useful Neutral cards to pad your deck size a bit. But of course each to his or her own!

Cool deck - I happen to like Doom Divers, myself.

I have not played a roudn yet (sadly), but building a greater deck, makes only sense, if you want the game to last long. And regarding this Orc deck, I would say, it does not like long games, so why blowing up the deck?

These are the differences in my build:

-3 Doom Divers
+1 Lobber Crew (3x)
+2 Grimgor (2x)
+2 Urguck (2x)

-3 Armory (0x)
+2 Grimgor's camp (2x)

-1 Rip Dere Heads Off! (2x)
-3 Favor of Mork (0x)
-1 Waaagh! (2x)
-3 Smash-Go-Boom (0x)
+3 Seduced By Darkness (3x)
+2 Pilgrimage (2x)
+1 Pillage (1x)
+1 Troll Vomit (1x)

Stuff I didn't play:

Doom Divers - maybe a one-of, but you don't want to see it early.

Armory - Grimgor's camp gives you an Orc icon, can give you a bonus hammer (effectively) on the first two turns, and allows you to play developments to Quest for Pilgrimage. Armory is one cheaper, but you can't play Armory + Contested Village first turn, since they are both limited, and you can play Crooked Teef Goblin with either support card. And, with Grimgor's Camp, there is always the possibility of the ridiculous Camp + We'z Bigga + Squig-Herder opening. :)

Favor of Mork - Not horrible, but it generally ended up as a development when I played it. I like to play riskier cards in the last few slots, so that when they don't end up as developments, they do something big.

Smash-Go-Boom - would be WELL worth it if you could play it on opponent's turn in response to Verena. It is definitely a "risky" card, and I've had a single copy in at times. Would definitely play one if I didn't have Grimgor/RDHO.

Stuff I played:

Urguck - is easy to turn on with We'z Bigga and Followers of Mork.

Seduced By Darkness - The Empire version costs one and isn't as good; since Orcs can actually use it as a rush card, it's substantially better.

Pilgrimage - Bouncing a guy for one or two resources is way unfair. Generally best for bypassing pesky defenders, but you can play it after attackers are declared to create a mismatch, or to randomly mess with opponent's kingdom/quest.

Other:

Rip Dere Heads Off! - I'm not sure how much I like this card now. Not being able to use this to activate Grimgor's text makes it a bit weaker. It's best use is probably still flipping Grimgor to soak up an incoming attack; I just can't decide if that is enough to play 2 of each.

Good Luck!