Thanks for rubbing our noses in it.

By Naboobo2000, in FFG World Championships

Thank you FFG. Like we feel good about not getting the ticket into Worlds because like everyone else that seen several tickets up for grabs and clicked the button to find out your all sold out.... - already ranted about it in the Armada forums.. Sold out in 3 seconds ..

I would like to say Thank you FFG. For rubbing our noses in it. "Hey look at what prizes you cant get." "Only a hand full of tickets were sold and cause you can't get in we will show you what your missing...ohh look at this sweet prize you'll never see, O my God, you don't even have a chance at winning this...YOU GOTS NO TICKETS"

Thank you,

Customer who has spent over $1000.00 dollars on your running late by months ARMADA

p.s. If this feels like I'm disenfranchised, yes I am a bit.

p.s.s My nose hurts.

Alas I feed the troll - Yep - it's terrible they have the most popular license in the world and a huge community that wants to play. What are they supposed to do? Not promote the event and prizes for the people that can make it so your feelings don't get hurt over a game of plastic spaceships that you will win no money for winning at playing? Sounds like more than your nose hurts :\

Edited by nathankc

If there were regional championships in your area, technically, you always had a chance, as winning a regional guarenteed a seat in worlds (same with nationals). (At least that's how I understand it.)