Players Wanted NEPA

By Stasy, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Hey guys! I wanted to share that Tactical Advantage in Kingston, PA has a small group of people (myself included) that are starting to get into Armada (ok most people are just buying in/learning to play at this moment). But since they just had their first X Wing tournament and have announced their 2nd one in a few weeks, they definitely are on board with pushing FFG games.

But if you are ever in that area (right outside of Wilkes Barre) feel free to contact them directly or on their FB page if you're looking to play games. I've already told them I'm down to come for casual play or to teach the game or even to participate in a tournament. Right now it's a small group, but I'd love to grow it. Heck, I'm driving from 35 minutes away to go play there! It's pretty much the only place in the area even playing X Wing, nevermind Armada.

As always, I can be reached here. I do work a lot, but whenever I'm around I'll meet up to play!

Just so anybody who is in the area knows, I started a FB page for the area.

Seeing how well the NJ/Philly one works for them, maybe this can help grow the games in the local area.

Edited by Stasy