Some pics from my campaign ...

By Adam France, in Fan Art

I like 'faking up' pics, using stuff I found online, actors, etc etc, to use for character pics and in game etc. Here's some so far;

Oh ... I can't seem to upload them. Do I have to load them somewhere else online first?

HATE this forum software! llorando.gif

Pretty much, yeah. Use imageshack.us or one of the dozens of other free picture hosting sites.

Adam France said:

I like 'faking up' pics, using stuff I found online, actors, etc etc, to use for character pics and in game etc. Here's some so far;

Oh ... I can't seem to upload them. Do I have to load them somewhere else online first?

HATE this forum software! llorando.gif

I would load them on to Image Shack . Just watch the pixel size.

Over all, rather nice work. Of course, is it just me, or does Cornelius Rune bear a striking resemblance to Tim Roth?

-=Brother Praetus=-

Nice job with those, I've always been hesitant to alter images.

Cheers guys, I've just put a couple more up.

Just been experimenting with an Eldar - tricky, required quite a lot of subtle stretching and facial reconstruction. gui%C3%B1o.gif

http://img27.imageshack.us/i/eldarchick1.png/

Brother Praetus said:

Over all, rather nice work. Of course, is it just me, or does Cornelius Rune bear a striking resemblance to Tim Roth?

-=Brother Praetus=-

Close - Daniel Craig actually. happy.gif

Adam France said:

Close - Daniel Craig actually. happy.gif

Ah yes, so it is... Cool.

-=Brother Praetus=-

Adam France said:

Just been experimenting with an Eldar - tricky, required quite a lot of subtle stretching and facial reconstruction.

Nice so far. Yet concerning Eldar, you have to move farther away from human forms. Eldar may be humanoid, but they are utterly alien. Most people encountering them have a really hard time figuring out if they face a male or female, as both sexes resemble each other very closely, being very androgynous. That also includes the rest of their physical proportions: Eldar females are not as "womanly" as human women, and Eldar males are not as manly as human men. Nonetheless (or rather because of that) they are ethereally beautiful.