Question about promo's

By DOA362, in UFS General Discussion

This is mainly a question about how to get promo's that are no longer available. The main one I'm talking about is Path of the Master. It doesn't seem fair that this card makes so many decks work and yet it is impossible to get. I understand that these promo's were a "thank you" to players who could travel to the tourney, however, it hardly seems fair that such a good card is only released once. I'm just wondering if there is a chance that these or other promo's, such as stand off, will be released again at a later date? Trying to fight a deck using said promo's is next to impossible. I don't want to start a discussion about whether or not unique promos are a good idea or not, as I do not have a problem with them. As long as they are released to the public at some point. I'm ok with keeping them winners or event only for a certain time frame. It gives players a reward for winning and keeps the environment fair. Sorry for my little rant.

People have been saying this forever. Unfortunatly the only folks who will part with Path of the Masters are other players, and usually you'll have to trade up the nose for em. Funny how it works huh?

I traded Antigoth something reasonable for 2 of em at can nats and got my third on ebay for like $5. With that said, if they were some in the city champion prize pack (i cant remember what its called) that would be awesome. I find myself using them less and less in decks tbh though.

DOA362 said:

I'm just wondering if there is a chance that these or other promo's, such as stand off, will be released again at a later date? Trying to fight a deck using said promo's is next to impossible.

Stand Off most likely and in fact still makes it's way into prize support now and again.

PotM will never be reprinted again, all copies in existence that weren't given out for the patches were given to the winners of the two PotM (US and UK) events way back in April.

Was it fair? Meh. Did people raise up a stink about it? Yes, but entirely too goddamn late and unless you want me ranting don't bring that up please.

How can you get some? Contact failed2k - he knows where to find some I hear.