Any 'official' list of total Aliens?

By Saizo, in Cosmic Encounter

Does anyone know of the complete confirmed list of Aliens? This is the ones I know about...

1.Oracle

2. Filch

3. Grudge

4. Macron

5. Clone

6. Zombie

7.Parasite

8. Sorceror

9. Anti-Matter

10. Machine

11. Human

12. Cudgel

13. Remora

14. Loser

15. Tripler

Does anyone know of a "complete list of 50?

i don't know of any such list, but i do know that you are missing "healer."

Oops... Thanks for the heads up.

16. healer

I'm curious if, as a compensation for the push back on the release date, if they will provide us a complete list of Alien names to quell the upset we gamers are feeling having to wait another few weeks. That would be nice. They could then give us a weekly preview of the card then. I just want to know what the other 34 are!!!!

The rules also mention:

Tick-Tock

This is an inference on my part, but one of the ones I've seen pictured (robot playing with a keypad on his forearm) seems likely to be the Calculator.

Mite.

Also, I believe that Reincarnator is in, unless file names are being tricksy. happy.gif

MarkHB said:

This is an inference on my part, but one of the ones I've seen pictured (robot playing with a keypad on his forearm) seems likely to be the Calculator.

I think that's Tick-Tock actually... I believe Calculator is not in the first batch (but I could be wrong).

The Warp said:

MarkHB said:

I think that's Tick-Tock actually... I believe Calculator is not in the first batch (but I could be wrong).

I just saw a blurb over at CE Online, and it said that the FFG game has 18 new aliens. Hate, Cudgel, Remora, Human, Tick-Tock, which other new ones have we seen?

I really wish we could edit posts... Tripler's new as well (at least to the board game; I don't know if CEO would count that or not).

Also, I think we've seen mention of a counter for Warrior's experience points, so I guess he's in.

Here is a newer and most recent updated Aliens list:

1. Anti-Matter
  2. Clone
  3. Cudgel
  4. Filch
  5. Grudge
  6. Hate
  7. Healer
  8. Human
  9. Loser
  10. Machine
  11. Macron
  12. Mite
  13. Oracle
  14. Parasite
  15. Remora
  16. Sorceror
  17. Tick-Tock
  18. Tripler
  19. Zombie

Saizo said:

Here is a newer and most recent updated Aliens list:

1. Anti-Matter
  2. Clone
  3. Cudgel
  4. Filch
  5. Grudge
  6. Hate
  7. Healer
  8. Human
  9. Loser
  10. Machine
  11. Macron
  12. Mite
  13. Oracle
  14. Parasite
  15. Remora
  16. Sorceror
  17. Tick-Tock
  18. Tripler
  19. Zombie

20. Pacifist
21. Warrior
22. Virus
23. Mind
24. Trader
25. Philanthropist
26. Miser
27. Mutant
28. Reincarnator
29. Vulch
30, Fido

That should fill out the ranks some for now. I'll leave some surprises for next week though.

From the pictures over at Board Game Geek

Barbarian

Calculator

Gambler

Hacker

Machine

Warpish

YAY! KevinW gave us a sneek peek. Thank you. And thanks to those who have added aliens I wasn't even aware of. This CE set looks like it's all smack around first, ask questions later. I like that. Still can't wait. Though as long as we keep getting our appetites whetted with new Aliens, it's better than no new game at all. FFG and kevin Wilson are Gaming Gods!!!!

Also add--

37. Miser

38. violen aka Hacker

39. Shadow aka Assassin

...And some more are:

Vacuum

Observer

Reserve

Spiff

Chosen

Will

Mirror

Fodder

Kamikaze

Amoeba

Citadel

Dictator

Void

Some of them have been slightly modified (in better).

Only one is missing, but I will not tell to you IHIH :)

another:

"Masochist"

mentioned in a review somewhere, changes win conditions somehow:

also in conecpt artist's gallery ( http://feliciacano.deviantart.com/gallery/ )

specifically: Masochist for Cosmic Encounter

a short description of the power says "For the Masochist, losing can mean winning"

possibly an adaptation of the homebrew Masochist power which wins the game by losing all of his/her tokens.