Looking for one player in San Antonio TX

By Tacitus05, in Only War

Hey there, we have started a campaign for Only War that plays 1-2 Saturday nights a month. We have four players, but would like one more. Pretty experienced group that has all played OW, DH, DW before, and the GM (me) has ran OW and DH campaigns. We do require the player to be 18+, as most of us are in our 30s. Player must be well versed in the 40K universe (although if you are reading this, you probably are). We play from 6pm to 12 pm, and its pretty much every other week.

The regiment was GM made and is based on the French Foreign Legion. The Game is not set in the spinward front, but the Jericho Reach. So far we have an Operator, Sergeant, Psyker, and Enginseer.

If interested, send an email to [email protected] or if you have questions, feel free to post them here.

I'm not 18 I'm 16 but I know alot about the 40k universe especially about the imperium and I'm new to role-playing im general but would love to join you guys if you let me I want to start with death watch but would love to try this to since I'm new to all of it but just let me know if your intrested

And im not from texas but from california but the time works for me

Oh, just to clarify, this game is not Online, but at my house. So you would pretty much have to get to San Antonio for the game.

Oh got it I thought you meant as people in the same time zone sorry but thanks

No Problem, I really hope you find a good game!