Signiture WANTED!!

By clontroper5, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

So looking to replace my Sig and I am looking for some awesome ideas!

I am a *Clone trooper* captain and vet of the clone wars that has joined the ranks of the Storm troopers.

I am a loyal follower of the Empire and vow to do anything in my power to end the Rebellion

I am looking for a quote or some saying that reflects this bio and/or represents clone and storm troopers in a positive light

Edited by clontroper5

Close the blast doors....

Open the blast doors! Open the blast doors!

Close the blast doors....

Open the blast doors! Open the blast doors!

I actually looked at this but decided against because it isn't funny enough to justify mocking storms imo, but a good quote none the less :)

"Those were the droids we were looking for."

Ok I think I found it :)

Now I need a good signature.

You speak of joining the stormtrooper like you had a choice. Clone trooper where issued the new armor. They didn't retire but simple died in service or went awol

You speak of joining the stormtrooper like you had a choice. Clone trooper where issued the new armor. They didn't retire but simple died in service or went awol

Yes you are correct, after Knight fall they just got reissued Phase 3 armor without any real choice.

Well, I was in the Republic army, they Reformed and became the much needed and superior Empire. I then joined the ranks of the stormtroopers along with thousands of my Brethren as was our duty to the Government.

Are you role playing as a CT that re-armored as a TK or are you an actual 501st member with both armors?

Yes you are correct, after Knight fall they just got reissued Phase 3 armor without any real choice.

Well, I was in the Republic army, they Reformed and became the much needed and superior Empire. I then joined the ranks of the stormtroopers along with thousands of my Brethren as was our duty to the Government.

Are you role playing as a CT that re-armored as a TK or are you an actual 501st member with both armors?

But I wish I was 501st member, they are like the COOLEST club ever, the Armor uber expensive though... :P