A salute to our hallowed FFG overlords

By bobbywhiskey, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

Praise you!!! The day when all things gaming can be found under one roof draws nearer. Can't wait for a new L5R Rpg, minis game, board game etc.

This is a glorious day indeed.

I have played L5R for over 15 years and if the title has to change hands, I am glad that it is coming over to FFG.

Hail! Hail!

Great news FFG, I might as well just sign over all my discretionary funds to you guys. :)

Utz!

Utz!

Utz!

I, for one, welcome our new FFG overlords.

SOD064.jpg

I hope they keep the fun wording on teh cards.

...turns his mind into rice pudding...

I think this is yet another plot by FFG to drain my wallet. Between X-Wing, Armada, and now L5R, my gaming budget will be pushed to the limit.

I think this is yet another plot by FFG to drain my wallet. Between X-Wing, Armada, and now L5R, my gaming budget will be pushed to the limit.

It wont be out untill 2017 so we'll have time to save up some money... ;)

If a company was to take over L5R, I too agree that FFG is a good choice. They have a good direction on artwork from what I've seen of their Star Wars stuff, and I've greatly enjoyed their Game of Thrones LCG.

Of their RPG stuff, I've only played DragonStar which is a really old d20 setting they published under the OGL. It was great fun though and our playgroup often talks about getting back into it!

You haven't seen what my Armada and X-Wing budgets are like.

I hope they keep the Phoenix Clan, their my favorite in the rpg.

I hope they keep the fun wording on teh cards.

...turns his mind into rice pudding...

Hear hear! Me like-like fun wording on cards as well. Not only entertaining to read and say, but also to help tell story.

Bah that is only two games. I currently collect and play all four Star Wars games. Something is getting dropped sooner rather than later. I have to start saving to finally go to GenCon.

If I go to Gencon, that will be the first reason to do so. I just need a job now.

I hope they keep the Phoenix Clan, their my favorite in the rpg.

They were one of the 7 starting clans, I'm sure they will be in there.

Hail! Hail!

Great news FFG, I might as well just sign over all my discretionary funds to you guys. :)

You'll likely be able to buy the entire yearly run of the new L5R for the cost of two or three expansion boxes from the old L5R, much less trying to get three of each card from a single expansion.

Crane player here, Alphast, aka Kakita Kasukaru reporting for duty. Saluting our new Imperial family...

Utz AEG!

Banzai FFG!