Conquest is awesome but due to a lack of interest in the area I'm selling out...

By ImperialBucketHead, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest

This LCG is a truly great and enjoyable game but due to a lack of interest for it in my area I'm going to put it down and put the proceeds towards X-Wing/Armada. I have as follows...

- Two copies of the core starter set
- The Howl of Blackmane expansion
-The Scourge expansion
-Gift of The Ethereals expansion
Also includes sleeved starter decks (mix of clear and ffg art sleeves) as well as unit tokens.
If you're interested shoot me a pm for offers.
Thanks,
buckethead
Edited by ImperialBucketHead

Before getting into PMs for pricing etc, can I just ask where in the world you are? Interesting but shipping might kill it for me.

In Georgia, USA sir.

Thanks. Sadly that likely puts a plug on it for me; shipping that much weight to the UK is likely to be prohibitive :(

You are only selling as a bundle right? I'd be interested in one of the core sets but understand if you don't wanna split it up. Been there myself a few times :)

You are only selling as a bundle right? I'd be interested in one of the core sets but understand if you don't wanna split it up. Been there myself a few times :)

I would really prefer not to split it up but I could potentially make you a great deal on the lot if you would be interested. And would possibly be willing to trade for other FFG stuff but would prefer to sell outright.

Edited by ImperialBucketHead

SOLD, thanks again guys!

At the risk of starting a trend, I'm selling out as well. Like ImperialBucketHead I love the game but there's not much interest in my area and my mini addiction isn't getting any smaller :) I've got all of the 1st Warlord Cycle, plus 2 core sets, and storage solutions for both that I'm looking to get rid of.

If anyone's interested in a bunch of cards in fantastic shape, PM me and we'll get something worked out.

Thanks!

Thanks for the responses everyone, it has been SOLD and shipped today :)