Space station deck plans (and a bit of Rising

By musungu, in Deathwatch Gamemasters

I'm running the last episode of Rising Tempest (Comes the Ghanathaar) tomorrow, which takes place at Watch Station Belarius. Now the problem is that the game night was originally scheduled to take place later, and I'm sort of caught with my proverbial pants down. I planned to create some maps with the Space Hulk tile-set to help the immersion, but I'll be unable to finish it in time, so can anyone point me to someplace where I can find sci-fi (preferably 40k, but I'm not picky) space station deck plans, blueprints, layouts or somesuch?

And while we're at it, I'm working on upping the vanilla threat level a bit for my 5-man, Rank 4 Kill-team (hence the lack of time to tinker with maps), so if you made some successful modifications to the module, I'd love to hear about it.

Edit : Sorry for the topic title, typing from work ;) it was supposed to be Space station deck plans (and a bit of Rising Tempest), but apparently I can't edit that

Edited by musungu

Just a 'heads-up'- I tried using Space Hulk tiles for a 'bug hunt' DH mission set on a space station. My plan was to have a different layout for each floor, but Space Hulk tiles take so freakin' long to set up- and my players' attention was rapidly drifting as I did so- that I decided to just use one lay-out for every deck. FYI.

What I used once as space station was Enterprise deck plans (you can find plenty of those). Just cut off the engine section, and you have a multi layer space station ;)

I found this with a quick google search. As one of our GMs likes to say, "scale is a *****", so just don't care about what's noted there and up it to an "imperial scale".

Edited by Avdnm

Thanks, guys, that's extremely useful, exactly what I needed. I'd rather show them at least something , because the mission description includes this: "Included among the astropathic utterances is a frantic, yet disturbingly well-detailed sketch of the Watch Station’s layout."

Just a 'heads-up'- I tried using Space Hulk tiles for a 'bug hunt' DH mission set on a space station. My plan was to have a different layout for each floor, but Space Hulk tiles take so freakin' long to set up- and my players' attention was rapidly drifting as I did so- that I decided to just use one lay-out for every deck. FYI.

Yeah, that was the reason I wanted to slap something together in advance, mapping it all out on the fly does indeed sound like a recipe for failure.

On a slightly unrelated note, I'm just loving the RT Broadsides with their Two-Weapon Wielder and Dual Shot talents. Fire all systems in one round? With a shield and a spotter drone? YES PLEASE