Reference Guides

By Chyrondave, in Zombie Apocalypse

I have seen a couple of posts for reference sheets for zombies and NPCs, but what other types of reference cards have you made to assist in running the game.

I ask because I have been working on possible weapon reference cards so I do not have to refer to the book over and over. And, in working on these, I got curious as to what else has been done to help organize running scenarios.

What this game needs, is a GM screen. Preferably one with a landscape view of the four book covers across the player's side.

I agree. A GM screen would be a lifesaver. I sign here tabbed the hell out of my book for quick reference. Cards for players would help too but a GM screen would be best.

I agree that a GM screen would be great, and I think the only reason why we have not seen one yet is either because they are waiting for the four books to be released, or that the information is so flexible that its tough to pin it down to what can be printed on a screen.

I made a PDF that compiles the basic rules for ease of reference. I made it for personal use, but if you guys would like a copy, let me know. I printed out a copy for each player in my group.

I just reactivated my old account so I could ask you for that :P

Thanks Evil Genius :)

Evil Genius Prime I to would love to check out your reference file.

Hey guys. Sorry I've been away for awhile. I just responded to your private messages. If anyone else wants a copy of the reference pages, just send me your email address in a PM and I'll pass them along.

Hey guys. Sorry I've been away for awhile. I just responded to your private messages. If anyone else wants a copy of the reference pages, just send me your email address in a PM and I'll pass them along.

Thanks again for sharing. Good stuff.

Hello again, everyone. I hope everyone who has requested my reference sheets is getting some use out of them. My players seem to enjoy them. Thanks again for the support. I'm glad I could help the community, even if it's just a small contribution.

Hi, if you still got those reference sheets I would love to check them out. Going to be running a game with 8 people and would be very handy.

Hi, if you still got those reference sheets I would love to check them out. Going to be running a game with 8 people and would be very handy.

PM me your email address and I'll send them along.

Hello again, everyone. I hope everyone who has requested my reference sheets is getting some use out of them. My players seem to enjoy them. Thanks again for the support. I'm glad I could help the community, even if it's just a small contribution.

As noted above, I just created my account in order to send a request for the reference sheets you created. My first time as GM for this game and I can use all the help I can get.

Thanks!