Rolling two battle die.

By Mormugul, in Relic

Hello i'm new to Relic and was playing it last night I was wondering when rolling two battle die for instance with the Choas Chain Axe asset do I use both rolls or use the highest?

Also a side question I was fighting the imeprial fist terminator who says die do not explode against him do i still lose life on exploded die if they can't explode against him?

I don't have Relic in front of me and If I'm interpreting your side question correctly I would double check that the ability doesn't refer to "enemy", as I'm guessing you are a Nemesis and Nemesis are not an enemy.

Edited by warlock00

The dies rolled by Nemesis do explode normally against him... He affects only "enemy threats" (cards)...

As for that Axe... The text onto it says "You MAY roll 1 additional die DURING STRENGHT BATTLES. IF you chose to do so and ANY of your dice EXPLODES during this battle IMMEDIATELY LOSE 1 LIFE"...

So it is quite clear the mechanic involved. I hope to have answered your questions...

ps: HAVE YOU BEATEN THE "DARK CRUSADE" SCENARIO ? TO ME IT SEEMS QUITE BROKEN BECAUSE IT IS A BUNCH OF MONTHS THAT I PLAY IT AND I HAVEN'T BEAT IT YET... MAY YOU SUGGEST SOME TACTIC OR STRATEGY IN ORDER TO AVOID THE FULL SOL SYSTEM TO FALL UNDER THE BOOTS OF THE CHAOTHIC HORDES (MAKING ALL THE PLAYER LOSE AT ONCE) ?!? THANK YOU.