Treachery question

By Svarun2, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Does the OL need to show the heros what cards he added to his deck with treachery (or in RTL to the liutenant encounters).. could not find the info about that anywhere..

svarun said:

Does the OL need to show the heros what cards he added to his deck with treachery (or in RTL to the liutenant encounters).. could not find the info about that anywhere..

No he does not.

we are playing as though the heros dont see the cards, but there is no rule that says anything about that, is there??

No actual rule that I know of... though it does seem that most do play without showing the heroes the selected cards.

If you show the heroes the cards, then you are pretty much giving them a lesser version of Wind Pact. Just because there are no rules saying "don't show these cards to the heroes" doesn't mean you have to.

Big Remy said:

If you show the heroes the cards, then you are pretty much giving them a lesser version of Wind Pact. Just because there are no rules saying "don't show these cards to the heroes" doesn't mean you have to.

+1

I would say "It makes logical sense" but since few Descent rules actually make logical sense, I won't. gran_risa.gif

I show them sometimes when I'm in an evil mood and want to make them worry a bit more than they probably should demonio.gif

They don't have windpact. They didn't realize how nice that would be as I avoided LT. encounters (mostly marching all over the map collecting scrolls and razing border cities). Now we are in gold I'm hitting them hard with LTs with a full hand of treachery. Mwua-hahahahaha