358/2 Days Fan Cards

By Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto, in Hollow Bastion

So, out of total boredom in class, and playing 358/2 days, I have taken some time to work on some fan cards. Maybe get the boards going again.

Roxas Lv1

HP:6 4/1
At the start of the game, you may search your deck for an equipment that is able to attach to Roxas and attach it to him. You can only Nobody cards and Player/Organization XIII cards as friend cards. Nobodys played in this manner have their support treated as half of their POW, rounded down. Nobody cards played as friend cards do not follow the unique rule. While you have a Xion in play, your equipment cannot be discarded.
Player/ Organization XIII

Xion Lv1
HP:5 2/3
You can only play Nobody cards and Player/ Organization XIII as friend cards. Nobodys played in this manner have their support treated as half of their POW, rounded down. Nobody cards played as friend cards do not follow the unique rule. If Xion is your player, whenever you defeat a heartless with a magic card, you may add that card back to your hand at the end of the battle. If Roxas is your player card and this card is in your discard pile at the end of your turn, you may put this card into your friend area.

Riku Lv1
HP:7 5/0
While challenging a Player/XIII, Riku gets +3 Attack and +2 magic until the end of the challenge.
Player/ Light

Sora Lv1
HP: 7 3/2
While challenging a Player/XIII, Sora gets +2 Attack and +2 magic until the end of the challenge.
Player/ Light

Larxene Lv2
HP:6 3/2
At the start of the game, you may search your deck for up to 2 " Foudre Knife" and attach them to this player. You may not play attack cards. You can only play Nobody cards and Player/ Organization XIII as friend cards. Nobodys played in this manner have their support treated as half of their POW, rounded down. Nobody cards played as friend cards do not follow the unique rule. If Larxene is your player, your "Thunder" effect Magic deals +3 damage.

Rejection of Fate
+3/0
This equipment may only be attached to Roxas. After you win a challenge, you may discard up to two "Rejection of Fate" equipment cards from your hand. For each one discarded, your opponent losess an additional 1hp.
Equipment

Foudre Knife
+1/0
(You may have any number of Foudre Knife in your deck.)
Only Larxene may equip this card. Larxene may have up to 8 "Foudre Knife" attached at a time. If you have 5 or more Foudre Knife attached, Larxene may play any "Thunder" effect magic card, regardless of level.
Equipment

So there is my boredom. Someone let me know what you think.

Go to O&E

Look at "Cards That Never Were" thread

Post there

???

Profit

I wanna say these Player cards are WAY too weak. I mean really? Sora as a 3/2? I get that he has an auto 2 Magic Value but 3 Attack Value?

and yes, there is a thread in Odds & Ends section that is filled with this kind of boredom

I want Demyx and Zexion, those 2 are the best ever.