Fate Dice: Military question.

By Nighthawk6, in Age of Conan

I'm going to play the game for the first time tomorrow (4player) and are having a 2 player game with myself to get the rules going. So far I'm absolutely psyched about this game. I'm a huge Warrior Knights fan, and this one is kind of in the same vicinity (maybe a bit lighter). I'm really looking forward introducing it to my friends as I think they are going to love the game mechanics.

Anyway, I just stumbled upon one question that I think I'm doing correct, but I'm not absolutely sure. It's my turn and I choose Military on my fate die, while going for the third option.

From the AoC rulebook. Page 11, under Military.

"- The player may place a n army unit in up to two different friendly provinces from his reserve pile , as long as he has less than 18 units in play."

I've tried getting my head around this one, and after reading Universal Heads reference sheet where he's worded himself differently.

"-Place an army unit in up to 2 separate friendly provinces from your reserves, if you have less than 18 units in play."

So now I read it as, you can place up to two (you choose) free military units from your reserves, as long as you place them in two different/separate provinces (don't matter if they are adjacent).

Haha. Can anyone confirm my "suspicion"?

You are correct, as long as those provinces are friendly.

TK

Thanks for the quick answer!

Cheers! :)