I want to host some games in northern NJ

By Lord Ashram, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

image.jpg

upload images

So.

I have this big old game room, and plenty of ships... But I need blokes to game with!

Anyone out there interested in coming out for some games in northern NJ?

Requirements: do not be annoying, and shower regularly. That's it.

Requirements: do not be annoying, and shower regularly. That's it.

You'd be amazed at how hard it can be to find enough people to meet that requirement.

/NERD HATE

Wow, the guys in AUSTRALIA have more hits than northern New Jersey, which is a hair away from New York City?

Come on now!

North Jersey's still kind of a big area. Can we at least get a county? Also, I know there are games to be had at Highlander Games & Comics in Boonton (even a massing at sullust event), and I play with a decent sized group up in Nanuet, NY (not sure how close to the border you are) but that is all x-wing so far. Hope to add Armada to the mix soon.

Just recently got this game, let me know if you are still playing? I live in NW NJ.

I have 2 other friends that I play with in Union County, New Jersey. Where are you located?

Looking for other Jersey players as well. In Middlesex county myself and play out of Maplewood Hobby.

Hey guys! Yep, still playing! I am in Waldwick, NJ... There is some gaming on Wednesday nights at Highlander games, but I am working on putting together a little armada group... Shoot me a message! :)