A couple house rules

By warpish, in Chaos Marauders

We like to play this with 2 house rules.

1. You can't use pigstickers against the Chaos Marauders. (Makes them tougher and puts fear into opponents. And it's the title of the game!)

2. When you complete a battleline you must attack another line if you can. (Makes the game more bloody and less boring if a player just decides to pass on attack and just keep drawing cards.)

What do you guys think?

Yes to the first, because mainly its silly to go for the Chaos Marauder, I found going for musicians or standards is much more effective at hindering my opponent at getting full battle lines.

And Yes to the second, I see no reason NOT to attack, because if you win a battle you have a chance to complete another battle line and end the game or attack again and THEN end the game.

I only have 2 gripes about this game, the little cones that the come with it are little rockets, lightly tap one or knock one over and it shoots across the room. They never stay in one spot and always end up on the floor somehow. And my second gripe is that one green card that can wipe all your battle lines. I have to say I have some HORRIBLE dice luck with that card. Out of the 5 times it came up, 4 were my draw and every time I rolled a chaos symbol T_T.

We also do not allow pigsticking the Chaos Marauder.

The second rule sounds fun, I must try next game (=

I just ordered the game, and am wondering what Pigsticking is...