Wave 7 Feedback first Impression

By Thorgaaz, in X-Wing Mission Control Technical Support and Feedback Forum

Well, I´m still kind of an Beginner in this Game, but I still wanted to give an Feedback about my first Impressins of wave 7. And to discuss these opinions with you.

I Buyed the Punisher an K-Wing and the Xithraxz.

Punisher and Xithraxz seems ok for me. But I don´t think I will see many of them in Turnaments. The Xithraxz yust seem like an little weaker version from the old X-wing. Which is an averange and seldom played ship as far as I know. And one less point in prize doesn´t break that opinion.

The Punisher is fun, looks awesome and is like an Utility bot. But to be honest, I don´t think I would ever see an fully equipped one around. It would yust be an way to big target which get killed bevore he can use all that stuff. And for lower equipment, the normal Bomber is completely enough. Considering he´s cheaper, I think there is nearly no room for the new one.

But the K-Wing even makes me angry. And thats not, because I say it´s an bad ship. (which is by the way not too far from the truth) I mean sereously, It´s an expensive B-wing with lesser maneuvers and one less firepower. Ok 360 degree, but still. The reason I get angry about it, is it´s description who talks about unmatched speed and Firepower. And I get maxspeed of 3 and Firepower 2. This is yust ridicculous. The speed alone I would accept. With the new boost you might cheat yourself an highspeed fly, but the other point is yust a lie.

Sorry, but reading that description I thought about an rebell version of Phantom (without tarnfield) or Tie Interceptor, and not about an Bomber which he is.

Like said Suggestions and Opinions are welcome.

I am looking forward to new ships, always do!

I will definetly be getting the Punisher and the K-Wing, I cant find the new Tie anywhere though, Inquisitors Tie I think its called.

I was going to get the Imperial Raider as well, but may pass on that, there is a thread here on these forums complaining about its quality, that isn't the first time I heard it, I saw the same complaint on youtube :(

I can only enjoy these ships and play the game when my son can be bribed to play so may be awhile before I can see them in action.

Well maybe the Inquisitor is another wave? As far as I know this one only has Khiraxz (or whatever), punisher, K-Wing and Hound Tooth? ( may be wrong)

Punisher is ok. The Deathrain can be useful.

To the K-wing I have to admit, he is tougher than the B-wing in Defense. Little Mistake of mine. But the Descrption still doesn´t fit. "Toughest small Ship ever produced, and highly variable options in Movement and Gear will give you a chance in every situration" <--- That would be an fitting description.

Why is this here instead of the relevant Forum? :huh:

I dont see any thing relevant for the mission control.....

Read the pinned post from ffgjosh.

---------- Or read it below ----------

"Welcome to the X-Wing™ Mission Control open beta!

This tool is a resource that you can use to design and share X-Wing missions, track your X-Wing collection, and build and share custom squads for your missions. You can learn more about how the tool functions from its in-depth user guide.

These forums exist so that you can share the details of any technical difficulties you experience or any other helpful feedback you wish to contribute that might help us improve our tool. As always, please be respectful of all users and use language appropriate to an audience of all ages.

Thank you!"

Which is the relevant forum?

This tool is a resource that you can use to design and share X-Wing missions, track your X-Wing collection, and build and share custom squads for your missions. You can learn more about how the tool functions from its in-depth user guide.

These forums exist so that you can share the details of any technical difficulties you experience or any other helpful feedback you wish to contribute that might help us improve our tool. As always, please be respectful of all users and use language appropriate to an audience of all ages.

Thank you!"

Because it has in large friendly letters " and Feedback Forum " and until that is sub-headered by FFG, it will always continue to receive these kinds of posts...

Thank you!"

I've seen you post this all over threads in this forum. You say to be respectful to others, but this kind of post isn't very respectful as the title of this forum includes "FEEDBACK" in the title. As such, posts like this one are 100% legit and complaining about them as a non-FFG, non-mod person is a bit confrontational.

Thank you!"

I've seen you post this all over threads in this forum. You say to be respectful to others, but this kind of post isn't very respectful as the title of this forum includes "FEEDBACK" in the title. As such, posts like this one are 100% legit and complaining about them as a non-FFG, non-mod person is a bit confrontational.

???

This is the *Mission Control* technical support and feedback forum -- it isn't a general discussion forum, and seeing Wave 7 thoughts, etc. in here is honestly kind of confusing.

Not sure why you're choosing to get chapped, when this is clearly in the wrong place, as was simply pointed out.

To answer your questions - the K-Wings "unrivaled" firepower is supposed to come from Torpedoes and Missiles, in the lore it is an ordnance platform that covers itself with a turret.

Wrong subforum, but at least you tried to slot this into one when they are criminaly underused. Mistakes can happen to anyone.