Portland, OR area 'The Massing at Sullust' tournaments

By Mikael Hasselstein, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Within hours of FFG's announcement about 'The Massing of Sullust', three of our FLGSs answered the clamor of our community, and have dates/times set for this to take place:

6406 SE Foster Road
Portland, OR 97206
TIME/DATE: TBD, Friday, October 2
FACEBOOK EVENT LINK: The Massing at Sullust at Red Castle Games

STORE EVENTS CALENDAR: here

345 SE Taylor Street
Portland, OR 97214
TIME/DATE: 12:00pm, Saturday, October 3
FACEBOOK EVENT LINK: The Massing at Sullust at Guardian Games

5107 E Fourth Plain Blvd #105
Vancouver, WA 98661
TIME/DATE: 12:30pm, Saturday, October 3
FACEBOOK EVENT LINK: The Massing at Sullust at Dice Age Games

18105 SW Tualatin Valley Highway
Aloha OR, 97003
TIME/DATE: 12:00pm, Sunday, October 4
FACEBOOK EVENT LINK: The Massing at Sullust at Rainy Day Games

922 N Killingsworth St.

Portland, OR 97217
TIME/DATE: 12:00pm, Sunday, October 4
FACEBOOK EVENT LINK: The Massing at Sullust at The Portland Game Store
STORE EVENTS CALENDAR: on FLGS home page (above)

Edited by Mikael Hasselstein

Very jealous. I'm hoping that some stores in the NJ/Philadelphia area hold them. That's 2+ hr drive with outrageous turnpike tolls for a tournament.

May be cheaper to just get a hotel if I can hit a Sat/Sun combination of tournaments.

In terms of gaming, the Portland area is the promised land.

... I'm just floored that 3 Stores were able to confirm so quickly... We're having to deal with International Distrib, and hoping, here. Despite the fact that FF themselves did a spotlight on us not too long ago

Edited by Drasnighta

... I'm just floored that 3 Stores were able to confirm so quickly... We're having to deal with International Distrib, and hoping, here. Despite the fact that FF themselves did a spotlight on us not too long ago

I'm working on a fourth store, and a fifth store/hangout has also made noise about wanting to do it.

There's another couple of locations, but they're not as established in the FFG-gaming Star Wars community that I'm a part of.

Edited by Mikael Hasselstein

I'm working on a fourth store, and a fifth store/hangout has also made noise about wanting to do it.

There's another couple of locations, but they're not as established in the FFG-gaming Star Wars community that I'm a part of.

Like I said. Crazy that it happens so quickly... That's the difference between US and International, even though its only a few hours over the Border here...

Okay, and update and a bump:

On Sullust weekend, we have another event to add to the list: Red Castle Games will be hosting one as well, but the details are still to be determined.

Also, the Portland Game Store is also exploring the possibility.

5 stores. . . 3 days. . . gods. . . I am going to be broke. . .

5 stores. . . 3 days. . . gods. . . I am going to be broke. . .

Are you not already broke? Now broke withe new ships

[shameless] bump with new information on Red Castle, which yours truly will be TO-ing.

Typical emperial hubris!

Are these tournaments confirmed? or did these stores just apply?

Typical emperial hubris!

Thank you!!

Are these tournaments confirmed? or did these stores just apply?

It looks like we'll get a fifth event at the Portland Game Store on Sunday, but that's still tentative at this point.

Are you coming?

[bump]

And that's number 5.