The Best of the best.

By player598263, in Legacy Game Discussion

Which FF games should I buy I already own Twilight Imperium. I am thinking about Descent and then Arkham Horror after that what should I buy?

Soldier X said:

Which FF games should I buy I already own Twilight Imperium. I am thinking about Descent and then Arkham Horror after that what should I buy?

Well I can tell you that Chaos in the Old world is one of the best new games I have played in a long time. It only plays with 3-4 people, but it is a fantastic experience. Arkham Horror and Descent are both great choices as well, I have and love both those games.

Each with a different setting but I would say.

Arkham Horror - for coop horror
Chaos int he Old World - for backstabbing and Warhammer setting
Starcraft and its expansion - for the choice making and card combat, not to mention Starcraft setting

Descent would be on there but its long and takes time to setup and requires many players to be fun. IMO

For some reason Talsiman is the most played at my house. Because its easy and short setup.

You pick.

As a side note if I were you I would go with Starcraft before descent. It won awards and is a good two player or team game.

I recommend Cosmic Encounter! It's fast to play, easy to learn, strategically and psychologically engaging, rich in variety, and highly interactive. It's fun with any number of players, and features direct conflict without elimination.

Cosmic Encounter is a classic board game, and FFG's edition is the best to date. Don't miss out!

crimhead said:

I recommend Cosmic Encounter! It's fast to play, easy to learn, strategically and psychologically engaging, rich in variety, and highly interactive. It's fun with any number of players,

Really, does Cosmic Encounter work well for two players? I've been thinking about this interesting game, but since I play mostly only with my fiance I wonder if it works well for two players.

Unknown said:

Each with a different setting but I would say.

Arkham Horror - for coop horror
Chaos int he Old World - for backstabbing and Warhammer setting
Starcraft and its expansion - for the choice making and card combat, not to mention Starcraft setting

Descent would be on there but its long and takes time to setup and requires many players to be fun. IMO

For some reason Talsiman is the most played at my house. Because its easy and short setup.

You pick.

thanks you sharing :D

Watch Piranha 3D Online Free

Yeah, great game. I will try for it.

I also would like to try for it!