Multiple copies of same support card q

By wapcaplets, in Warhammer Invasion Rules Questions

Is there anything in the rules thus far that prevents the stacking of effects from duplicate copies of the same card?

For example... if I have two Keystone Forge cards in my Kingdom am I able to remove two damage from my capital?

I ask mainly because many other games I play have rules along the lines of not being able to garner the benefit of multiple copies of an effect with the same name.

Card effects stack.

As a side note, even if they didn't stack Keystone Forge would remove two. Using an ability off two different copies of the same card isn't an issue of stacking.

The only times effects in W:I don't stack is if they say so or if the language prevents it. For example if a card prevented the first point of damage then two would not allow you to prevent two because they would both prevent the first .

TheeforsakenOne said:

The only times effects in W:I don't stack is if they say so or if the language prevents it. For example if a card prevented the first point of damage then two would not allow you to prevent two because they would both prevent the first .

So just to clarify and to make sure I'm interpreting this correctly what would be the effects of having:

2 Contested Fotress (or whatever the support is that prevents damage to your capital)

2 of the Empire Quest "Defend The Border" in play with proper tokens for the effect on both.

I would assume each situation would only stop the FIRST point of damage regardless of having multiple copies.

Contested Fortress reads "Cancel 1 damage..." not "Cancel the first damage...". So if you have multiples out you can stop multiple damage.

Defend the Border does say "redirect the first point of damage..." so multiples will have no further effect.

ChaosChild said:

Contested Fortress reads "Cancel 1 damage..." not "Cancel the first damage...". So if you have multiples out you can stop multiple damage.

Defend the Border does say "redirect the first point of damage..." so multiples will have no further effect.

Thank you very much.