Frustrated and Disappointed - Help Us Support You!

By JRupe, in FFG World Championships

Hello,

I am another unsatisfied customer trying to register for the World Championship weekend.

I was online and on the correct page at 11:59 PM, 8/17/15. I saw the button go live to register for the War of the Five Kings event. I clicked it and was taken to a page that said that there were 10 spots left. I entered the quantity of one for the number of registrants and then sat waiting while the page loaded.... and loaded... finally another page came up asking for a coupon code. I had no idea what it was asking for. After waiting another minute I decided to hit "Apply" even though there was no code. The page had no other instructions or button on it.

After another minute or so of the page not loading, I was directed to another page that said the event was sold out.

Frustrated, I checked my email to see if I received confirmation that I at least made it far enough to hold a spot. Sure enough an email was sent to me at 12:05 AM, 8/18/15. In this email were instructions and a code to use when registering for the event... that was already SOLD OUT.

Can you appreciate how frustrating that is?

This is the most convoluted and complex process I've ever seen for registering for anything in the information age. Seriously, it's easier to apply for a line of credit using online banking than it is to register for this event.

The only way for Fantasy Flight Games to make up for this absolutely horrendous treatment of its fans is to hold another series of events (for free would be nice, but I would still be willing to pay for unique prize support) to accommodate the fans who want to support their product.

How about a weekend or two that we can register for (NOT USING THUNDERTIX) where there are multiple tournaments and we can still have the opportunity to receive the T-Shirt and Unique deck boxes and alternate art cards and play mats, etc. Maybe reach out to your retailers in the area and work with them to offer similar events with similar give-aways. Oh, and list which retailers are participating on your website!

If anyone else feels the same as I do, please post comments. FFG needs to see that this has been a huge mistake and this is a big opportunity for them to show the fans the love that I know that they have for us.

Not mad, just disappointed,

JRupe

FFG helped me out. Thank you very much for stepping up to the plate!