Replacement for original Quest book(s) for DJITD

By wlcina, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Hello,

I am pretty much newbie here, and I own DJITD and all expansions, I also purchased a nice storage for my Descent stuff, but I found that the questbook and the rules are in non-standard format, and they do not fit to my box. I downloaded manuals from FFG site and printed them on a4, but I am unable to find Quest books. Is there a site / option to download scanned / original questbooks at least for DJITD (we are playing currently) so I can print them to size which will fit my box ?

picturehd.jpg

(please do not consider my question as a piracy, I )

I don't know how they would make them available to you without making them available to Pirates. Gyarrgh, me heartie!

Manual is available, so I think questbook should be available too. Just my opinion ;-)

I _thought_ that places like Office Depot, Office Max, Staples, or Kinko's could use their copy machines to scan something in and format it to be smaller and fit a page. Would that work for what you want?

I am for Slovakia, and most offices have only the A4 scanners, but yep, that is a solution (and I will use this solution, if I dont find the quest book(s), btw I would like to print them in color format, as I do have access to laser color printer.

How did you manage to fit the overland map from RtL in your case? If you managed that one...the quest books shouldn't be a problem at all. And of course, there is the giant room tile from Tomb of Ice as well.

Hi, I am playing just basic DJITD game, it all fits there, the RtL campaign map is printed (I took a photo with my cam and printed in on 2xA4 ), it doesnt look very well, but it doesnt have much text, as the quest book, when I tried to take photo from quest book it was very unreadable after reprint.

The German quest book for DJTID is available for download on the official distributor´s homepage - if that would be an option I would be happy to provide the link.

Yes, please share link, I will try to translate it ! I would be really gratefull for that link ;-) also others if they are available.