Help needed on thematic powers for a different ruleset

By Nimsim, in Dark Heresy House Rules

Hi all! I'm currently trying to hack Modiphius's 2D20 system for use with Dark Heresy. I'm currently working on the character creation portion. I would like for each homeworld to offer 2 different special powers to choose from when creating a character.. I'm having a bit of difficulty thinking of powers for everything, though. I want these powers to basically serve once per session abilities the character can use. Here's what I have so far:

Feral World:

[A]You may treat any improvised weapon as a more powerful weapon (I'll write up exact stats for it later)

You may ignore all difficulty penalties from a single type of environmental effect for an encounter.
Forge World:

[A]You are able to instantly repair a broken piece of current human technology

You can jury rig a piece of equipment and ignore penalties from not having it for an encounter.
-Hive World:

[A]Gain a bonus momentum (like an extra success) while in the same zone as 2 more allies for an encounter

Find a contact of any kind that might be in a location
-Shrine World:

[A]Ignore fear effects during an encounter

Gain soak against mental attacks
-Highborn:

[A]Automatically acquire a single item or service once located

-Voidborn:

[A]

Any ideas on some alternatives?

I'm also going to have the same two choice special power for backgrounds. Any suggestions on good or cool abilities for the following?

Normal Citizen :
Schola Progenium:
Guardsman:
Mechanicum:
Ministorum:
Arbites:
Administratum:
Voidsman:

Assassin:

I'm not yet familiar with Modiphius's 2D20 system, so there won't be much crunch here. Here are my best ideas though - I hope that you find them useful.

Voidborn or Voidsman: Reduced penalties for fighting in Zero gravity.

Highborn: Reduced penalties for failing social tests, or ability to Intimidate based on social characteristics.

Schola Progenium: Something that protects their mind against heresy (a bonus to tests to resist taint or possession), and some extra weapon trainings (and bonuses with hot-shot lasguns and pistols).
Guardsman: Bonuses to acting as a team in combat (shooting the same targets as an ally), and something reflecting a firing drill (like increased las weapon damage if you crouch and don't move)
Ministorum: Something like Hatred and the ability to hand it out through speeches + increased potency of flame weapons.

Assassin: Better Crits, and maybe increased damage if their target is not aware of them. SNEAK ATTACK!

Voidborn or Voidsman: Can automatically find their way to any key location on a voidship or void station (bridge, engineering, etc.) by either the shortest route or the most covert route (utilizing air ducts, maintenance crawlways, etc.)

Guardsman : Can automatically pass one test to resist the effects of physical or mental fatigue / stress.