Multiple possitives and negatives?

By Evil Genius Prime, in Wrath of the Gods

I noticed that some of the NPC's / creatures in the five scenarios have multiple plusses and minuses next to their qualities. Are we meant to add in an extra die for each + or - next to the quality? I looked back at Zombie Apocalypse and noticed no npcs or creatures were listed this way. Anyone know?

I noticed this too. I would guess it means to add more dice to the roll if the feature is connected to the roll. Perhaps there is a specific rule regarding this?

I looked through the rules section and didn't notice any rule pertaining to it. Maybe I missed something?

I submitted the question to FFG for an official answer. If they give one, I'll share it here.

Thanks Evil Genius (there's a sentence I wasn't expecting to use in this lifetime).

Thanks Evil Genius (there's a sentence I wasn't expecting to use in this lifetime).

No problem. LOL!

The Wrath of the Gods designer's diary seems to say that you add an extra die for each +/-

I just reread that design diary. You are indeed correct. Never got back any words from FFG. But the design diary does seem to answer the question.

Since the RAW mention that a positive die is added per Feature, and most Features are listed with a single + or -, I'd figure that each additional symbol equated to an additional die being added whenever the Feature came into play. Plus, the design diary does support this thinking...