Anyone play in Richmond, VA?

By Lunatiq, in UFS General Discussion

Hey I have been settling into my second year at Virginia Commonwealth University and I was wondering if there was a play groups around the Richmond area at any of the hobby stores around here.

I am from Charlottesville where I enjoyed a pretty enthusiastic play group but we all spread out to college at about the same time.

If anyone plays in the Richmond area I'd love to check out the store and meet you guys.

Lunatiq said:

Hey I have been settling into my second year at Virginia Commonwealth University and I was wondering if there was a play groups around the Richmond area at any of the hobby stores around here.

I am from Charlottesville where I enjoyed a pretty enthusiastic play group but we all spread out to college at about the same time.

If anyone plays in the Richmond area I'd love to check out the store and meet you guys.

i know there is a group in yorktown....i dont know how close that is to where you live though the scouts name is ender dragon if you want to find him and send him a PM

I live over in blacksburg which i believe is 3 hours or so away from you so thats out of the question

Thanks, yeah that is pretty far from the richmond area, I don't think its any closer to here than charlottesville.

Well, We have a group up here in Woodbridge VA, but thats like a 2 hour drive north of Richmond..... so that probably doesn't help much. A few years ago there was a group in the Richmond Area but I think it has disbanded since then, so most likely Ender Dragons group is going to be the closest to Richmond.

Umigame