Unable to Access Scenario Builder

By Bassoonist, in BattleLore Scenario Builder Technical Support and Feedback Forum

I tried opening the Scenario Builder in my Web browser. Each time I go first to a log-in screen (even if I'm already logged in). After I enter the info and press enter, I'm taken to a page that says I'm now signed-in, please wait while you're redirected. Then a few second later I'm taken back to the log-in screen. No matter how many times I try this is the result each time. This happens with Firefox, Chrome and Explorer. I also double-checked my log-in info several times. Additionally, I tried logging out and then logging in only after clicking the link for the Scenario Builder. Any suggestions out there for how I can reach this tool?

Are you using Chrome, Safari, or Firefox? Those are the only browsers that support the scenario builder. If you're using IE, it may not work.

Same problem for me for months... I have also tried with Explorer, Chrome and Firefox but it has no influence on this frustrating infinite loop.

Exactly the same problem for me... I'm using firefox 46.0.1 under Mac OS X 10.10.5 (Yosemite)

I have the same issue!