Oops i din't knew that we have to make a topic to introduce ourself's, well some people alredy know me so if you want you can read it again...

By Junito, in New Key Bearers

Well im Junito, im from Puerto Rico. Kingdom Hearts one of my favorite series, im not a nerd or geek about those stuff's but im a really fan of KH and a good player too so i would like to duel others players from other parts of the world cause where i live is hard to find a player, i was in the other forum of KH TCG so im not that new about the forums but yeah im new about points and other few things that are new around here.

Well i write this in other theme of the forum but not complete so i will finish it here.

Im 17 years old, i like to play basketball, workout, listen to musik you can ask me which type of song i like, play Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts series, and go out alot with my friends more to party's. Im humble, funny, outgoing, and a little wild lol. My heigh is 5'5, black hair spiky with a tail is a style of hair that is called V lol, bright brown eyes. So if you wanna know me better click in my profile and search for my email or my myspace. Well i think thats all, now you know me the 50% or idk how to call it, so see you later...

Welcome...I think you just got an award for longest Topic Title ever, lol.

Who were you on the original forums may I ask?

Umm sorry but i dont remember lol but if i remember i let you know...

lol yeah i just din't know that we have to make a topic so for everyone read it first i haved to let the other that know me that i made another cause i dint know it, but yeah i can win an award for that lol, see you later pal~^

Hi there again! jajajaja now thats what I call an introduction! jeje see you around!

Wow welcome, but dang that HAS to be the longest title i've seen in awhile!