Overlapping in the setup

By Lyraeus, in Star Wars: Armada Rules Questions

It ends! It ends!

Well that's disappointing. All that stacking practice for naught.

Well that's disappointing. All that stacking practice for naught.

Not correct. You have a career in Modern Art ahead of you.

You gonna ask them now to provide you a rules reason, or can we let this go now?

You going to continue to be an ass about this?

Says the kettle to the pot.

People.

NONE of the above is necessary. Its not necessary or needed to point anything out at this point.

A Question was Asked.

That Question has been officially answered.

Anything else that remains in the thread is likely to be bound in varying levels of hypocritical one-upmanship, so please, let us all just Leave It Be.

People.

NONE of the above is necessary. Its not necessary or needed to point anything out at this point.

A Question was Asked.

That Question has been officially answered.

Anything else that remains in the thread is likely to be bound in varying levels of hypocritical one-upmanship, so please, let us all just Leave It Be.

BUT THIS IS THE INTERNET. HE SAID A THING I DIDN"T LIKE AND SO I MUST PROVE HIM WRONG.

You all should read the full email. I have been in your camp the entire time. I just wanted a reason or an official ruling. I got the second.

I know you've been in the right side the whole time, you know I'm just teasing you.

I do agree it would have been better to get a rules background to the ruling, but either way it's settled, so that's that.

I know you've been in the right side the whole time, you know I'm just teasing you.

I do agree it would have been better to get a rules background to the ruling, but either way it's settled, so that's that.

Before I can accept this ruling, can you prove said FFG employee was actually authorized to make said ruling? ^_^

Before I can accept this ruling, can you prove said FFG employee was actually authorized to make said ruling? ^_^

Oh for Emperor's sake.......

Oh for Emperor's sake.......

Which one?

There is only one Emperor.

There is only one Emperor.

Yes, I would like to see an official statement, with proper FFG stationery, and maybe even a video evidence to confirm everything. Sworn statements, even notarized, just won't do.

Plus, as an Imperial player, I believe Palpatine would wipe the floor with that silly God Emperor of 40K. Heck, that 40K weakling can't survive without the blood sacrifice of millions, and can't travel anywhere without fearing the Warp. Emperor Palpatine goes where he wants.... plus I suspect he's responsible for the warp anyway. :D

We talking Golden Throne Emperor, or Great Crusade Emperor?

Pre Heresy obviously. Post Heresy he is just a almost dead husk

Then ima give the edge to the God Emperor of all Mankind. BUT only if Palpatine doesn't have time to infiltrate the power structure, because we all know the Emperor can't smell/see/hear a treasonous plot if its happening right in front of his stupid face. In a straight up fight the Pimperor beats Papal-Palpatine down hard.

Well considering that the God Emperor is the most powerful psychic of all time. . . Yea I agree.