New Player

By jackal13, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Rules Questions

Just bought SWLCG and have some questions. I just have the core set and I am trying to build my deck from that. Can you match up event, enhance, and unit cards to certain objective cards? If so how do tell which cards go with a certain objective. Force cards are the only cards that swing the balance of the force? I'm sure I'll have more questions but I'll post those when they come up.

If you check the bottom right corner of cards, you'll see a set of numbers. On the left is a number that is the objective set. For instance, A Hero's Journey, Luke Skywalker, Twi'Lek Loyalist, Jedi Lightsaber, Trust Your Feelings, and one of the Dagobah Training Grounds will all have the number "1" there. To the right of that is a number which tells you which card in the objective set each card is (eg 1 of 6 for the objective, 2-6 of 6 for the cards in the command deck).

Only units committed to the force contribute force icons to the force struggle, though some cards (Jedi Training, Ancient Monument) may also contribute through their text.

Welcome, and feel free to ask any questions you have!

Just bought SWLCG and have some questions. I just have the core set and I am trying to build my deck from that. Can you match up event, enhance, and unit cards to certain objective cards? If so how do tell which cards go with a certain objective. Force cards are the only cards that swing the balance of the force? I'm sure I'll have more questions but I'll post those when they come up.

Welcome, padawan.

There Are a lot of things to keep track of, and besides the (obvious) advice to read through the rule book I can recommend that you also take a look at the FFG YouTube tutorial videos.

Hope that you will enjoy the game. It's a lot of fun

Welcome to the game! It is awesome and you will definitely like all the possibilities.